12.30.2008

*

:eating ice cream cake with her cousins.  she LOVED her cousins!  ahweewee (olivia) iva (ivor) and elilileelele (eliot - the birthday boy. my sister was pregnant with him at our wedding!):

:lots of snow:

:eating cheese and drinking wine - there was a lot of this:


:i always say this, but i love to see vera get to know and have fun with her family.  i was a bad photographer this time and didn't get any with grandma & papa sam:


I tried to move this to the top, but can't figure out Ben's Mac.  We're home for a brief 10 hours before we fly out for California in the morning...  After un- and re- packing, I thought I'd post some of our favs from Ward Christmas 2008 - I don't want to be all backlogged when we get back :)

and grrr I've been waiting like 20 minutes for this cute picture of the three of us eating Christmas dinner to upload.  prime rib, yorkshire pudding, pumpkin rolls.... sooooo good.  vera's favorite was the green beans. ?  I still smile remembering how she shoved another in real fast before we prayed.  like it was candy or something she shouldn't have.

No comments: