1.21.2009

*looky


Guess what I got for Christmas?? I'm so hip :) [big THANKYOU to M+R] I've been really wanting one for a while now - especially after getting hooked on blogs such as this [I kind of have a crush on this girl - P, don't make fun] and this. Supposedly Polaroid was stopping production on their film [i've heard it's been saved, but you never know], so I was also generously given a whole box of it! It was so fun to see those first pictures emerge!! Don't you remember that feeling? Here's one of my favorites - why does Uncle Matty look like he's a giant? It's like those greeting cards with the funny type-written captions:


...and here's some fun ones - while I have the scanner hooked up from the other day...:




[scanner isn't doing the best job, i'm noticing...]

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! So fun. Let's get some of the little BFFs:) The one of Matty is hilarious! Jen

Mackenzie said...

very cool. i heard they are saving polaroid film, too. if they do, i'm putting a camera on my wish list :)