9.24.2012

*what we've been up to...

.: all from my phone - only recently found the camera charger! :.

The Farmer's Market here was pretty tiny! Even smaller than I'd thought. We only made it to one of them unfortunately but got some delicious peaches, pluots and plums as well as a handmade queso fresco. And a pony ride. Edie still talks about it. Ride horsie! Edie did! 
 

We have a nice shady backyard - here the girls made a little fort and had a picnic:


Riding around the cul-de-sac:


Dana and her girls came over one afternoon: Edie, Vera, Ellie, Edie :)


Grandma Kay over for a visit:

Celebrating Papa Sam's birthday:

lots of beach time. It's so peaceful and quiet now with summer crowds gone!


Hiking at Echo Lake on Labor Day:

First time having my parents over for dinner.  Reminded me of all the times we'd have my grandparents over for dinner when I lived at home - especially the hugs and good-byes at the door... for some reason I always remember that part.


Some friends were at Tahoe for a wedding and spent a couple hours with us at Zephyr Cove - it was so nice for all of us to see some familiar faces.  Vera was so excited to see Robbie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really jealous. Or sad I'm missing out on so much laidback family time