5.13.2009

*sacando fotos

I don't know why I loved this tonight.. I guess just more proof that we no longer have a baby, but a little girl who has ideas and communicates them. So she first wanted a picture with Bunny - she saw the camera in our room, said "picture? Ubba-ubba?", ran to get Bunny and posed:
...then she wanted a picture with Bunny while sitting on Lamb [I can't stop laughing at this one]:
...then she wanted to take a picture of her kitchen, after which she 'showed' the picture to the kitchen and said "see?"

4 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

She is looking more and more like Ben...Love that she requested certain pictures. And she is totally becoming a big girl, crazy how fast that goes!

momandpop said...

Darling VooVee, I love every story about her.

Em and Jud said...

So sweet! Sounds like the camping trip was a success (although I hope you're feeling better!)

Heather said...

I think I love this pic MOST of all! Her face is so awesome. That must have made her extra happy.