11.08.2012

*dat be bad!!

I just want to remember this about Edie lately.  The last few nights when I put her to bed she stalls a bit and says, "Guess what, Mama? Fall down from he-ya (here)... dat be bad!  go hopical (hospital)! yeah. give kiss, all betta. need bad-aid."  Ok, Edie. Yes, good-night. 

Just now I had already put them both down but heard them talking. Vera appeared at the door [remember our house is very small] to tell me Edie wanted me - to relate the whole hopical story.  I see people posting on facebook about struggles with kids keeping each other up talking at bedtime - I think we are entering that stage! 

1 comment:

Melissa Abby said...

I love listening to them talk in their room, even if they stay up soooo late some nights! I think it is the only part of the day where they don't fight at all too :)