11.27.2012

*randoms

It's been hard to keep up with the blog lately... busy, tired, extra step of plugging my phone into the laptop...   Anyway I am always happy I've recorded things, so here's a few random bits from the last while:
***

 I love seeing where their imagination goes - these cardboard bricks are sometimes used for building things, but mostly used as cakes.  Here they are singing happy birthday to someone:


 I love love love seeing her sound things out.  I will decode at the bottom of the post, in case you'd like to guess:


I made gnocchi for the first time in like 5 years.  It was really fun and really delicious, like the best batch ever, if I do say so :)


I took these pictures our last time at the Utah Natural History Museum.  This huge glass exhibit is so awesome.



sweet Marilyn came for tea and scones a couple weeks ago:


We tried a little Asian fusion place down the street and were so excited to find they had Vera's favorite eggy soup.  I just love this picture of Edie! They were both so great, trying all the different foods. Edie thought the raw tuna [doused in wasabi soy sauce no less!] in my poke salad was tomatoes and stole most of it - made me proud!



*it says: One day I did see a bird and it did talk to me. Kind of a hard one :)

No comments: