10.01.2013

*youtube catch-up

I took so many videos of little Vera and have felt badly that Edie doesn't have very many up. I recently finally downloaded a whole bunch from our camera and uploaded them onto youtube. They aren't super exciting, but just capture her cute little self in this toddler/preschool stage. Currently I am just in love with her chattering - I just want to eat her up all day long. She talks a lot about the baby and a lot about how big she is - I mean she is going to be 3 in a little over a week!!

This was a whole year ago when she turned 2 and I turned 33:

 

I did this little interview after a friend posted a similar thing on facebook, a compilation of kids interviewed about Valentine's day.  I tried with Vera too, but she didn't really want to talk at the time.  Edie was pretty funny... this is her at about 2 and 4 months:

 

This was taken sometime last November or December in Carson City when she had just turned 2.  So cute :)

 

Just a random one of me trying to get her to talk about the baby. She had probably just been super adorable and funny about it and I tried to recreate on video. We all know that doesn't always work :)

 

No comments: