5.16.2008

*sponteneity

Is that how you spell that? On Saturday I came home at noon and told Ben we should do something fun that day. He said let's do something craaazy. There was a [relative] deal on tickets and so by 5:00 we were on a plane to Orange County! We surprised his mom and dad which was so much fun. I love surprises - they're one of my most favorite things. Ben had to come home Monday, but I was able to stay and visit. We had a GREAT time just spending time with everyone. Really, I feel very lucky to have all these amazingly fun trips.


traveling light::


walks with grandpop::


on the front lawn with lola [grandma in filipino :)] and auntie j::

thinking it's really funny to mess up mommy's hair::


lovin' uncle matty::


looking at uncle ben's fishes. check out the crazy eyebrow::


Monday we drove up to LA to visit Auntie Sarah [so happy :)]. I've never seen Verah so silly - she's really starting to understand how cute she is::





[by the way I can't stand the spacing on blogspot. it really frustrates me and I wish this all came out looking more balanced. ayay]

2 comments:

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

so much fun! that eyebrow picture is HILARIOUS! glad you guys were spontaneous - you'll remember that forever.

Jack/Gooz said...

Anne - when you're composing, is there an HTML tab that you compose in? That's how I do my posts and you can control the spacing A LOT better that way. Check it out.