7.14.2008

*fresh herbs

This is my other favorite summer dinner, especially if the goods come from the garden. Just about everything did - even the lettuce! Well the broccolini was from the farmer's market [so good!]. Man, it was delicious - I'm still upset I didn't make more.

{...eaten on the front step b/c we don't have a porch...}

.:Pasta:.
garlic
lots of olive oil
broccolini
basil, oregano, thyme
rosemary, italian parsley
couple drops of balsamic vinegar [which liz brought from italy!]
lots of pinenuts
grated parmesan
salt+pepper

.:Salad:.
lettuce
radishes
carrots
feta
oil+vinegar

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Anne, LOVE the recipes! I've been using a bunch of fresh stuff from our garden also. Today, I made a panini with tomato, basil, and fresh mozz! So good! Hope you and the fam are well!