7.24.2008

*happy 4th

I love to think back on that happiest of days ... an amazingly beautiful setting, [almost] all our friends and family present, beautiful flowers, good food, a delicious/gorgeous cake [rivaled only by julie + jeremy's], a wonderful Christ-centered ceremony - all to crown the joyous happy excitement we felt at the prospect of what our lives together would bring. And here we are 4 years later. Memories of new homes put together, new friends made together, meals shared together, a few character building arguments together [just a couple :)], a precious little family started together - - - Ben, I'm so glad we get to do this together!



*(sorry, i can't figure out pictures on ben's laptop)
** I feel I should thank everyone again for helping make our wedding so amazing. so many beautiful details!

6 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

Happy happy 4th! How fun that you are in Tahoe to celebrate where your beautiful wedding was! Miss you guys!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great day celebrating your life together and your little one:) Your wedding looked beautiful--I really want to look at your albums when you get home. Speaking of which...we are ready for you to get back here! Anyway, here's to lots more years of you two loving and growing together, Jenny

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

Happy Anniversary...I can't believe it has been 4 years. where has time gone? xoxoxo
ps your cake was delicous:)

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

or delicious

Em and Jud said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I love your recent posts, and can't wait to see the sweet little kitchen once you finish it. What a wonderful find!

sarah said...

I know I was the prettiest bridesmaid, but really, there is no need to thank me any more...