8.29.2008

*six things

o-kay, my friend 'tagged' me to write six things about myself on my blog. I think ben would agree that this is my blog :) I won't tag anyone else, but if you want to you can do it too. I love reading these things about my friends....

1. I love Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, but I spit out all the chocolate chips.
2. I wish I could have a celebrity stylist take me shopping and do my hair/makeup. I pretend I don't want to be a girly girl, but sometimes I do.
3. Most people know this, but I really really want to work behind the cheese counter at Whole Foods or other such fantastic store.
4. I used to have a real-deal obsessive compulsive issue with collecting pennies.
5. I love Latin and Latin-roots and Latin-based languages and Latin music and Latin dancing and Latin American Literature. and food from Latin-related countries.
6. I hate lotion on the palms of my hands.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

1. That is hysterical.
2. We should go do something really girly together sometime. Like get facials at the same time and then go see a really sappy movie:)
3.I think you'd be a fabulous cheese counter worker.
4. Great discussion topic for our next walk!
5.Do you and Ben like to Latin Dance in the evenings? Cha Cha Cha!
6. Me too.
Jen