12.03.2009

*buenita

I left our camera in Nevada, so no Thanksgiving photos yet!

In home-like news, the last couple days Vera has amazed me with her *goodness*!   She cleaned up her whole little kitchen area perfectly without me asking, she's said oh!, ok! or I will! and complied [almost] every time I asked her to do something, went to get me the dustpan when I was sweeping, sat herself in time out when she thought she needed it, has slept in her own bed all night since we've been back and has had a good appetite - trying new things, re-trying old things she thought she didn't like etc.   Though she still has her daily meltdowns, the niceness has been nice.

At the moment, however, it sounds like she's throwing her animals out of the crib.  I keep kind of hoping she'll just climb out, so we can get on with the big girl bed.  Hmmmmm it kind of sounds like she just did, I better go check.................

2 comments:

Emily said...

so...did she? or didn't she?

ann.e said...

no, but she did get a scoldin for throwing her animals out!