12.16.2009

*busy afternoon

I got a new charger for the camera and can take pictures!  I was feeling so lost without it.  

Vera helped me make a couple pumpkin pies this afternoon.  I let her use the little plastic egg beater from her kitchen and she was so serious and proud about it - very important she said.  I remember my mom letting me make scrambled eggs once with a little plastic blender and I still swear they were the best eggs I've ever had.


In addition to the plumbing crisis you might have heard about, our dryer is broken.  This is Vera peeking through the many clothes hanging around the basement:


Ben working hard in the bathroom. Can't you just hear the blaring Aerosmith?  He was so happy.  I wish his tool belt showed up in the picture.. pretty hot :)

[new window and framing]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't *wait* to see your finished bathroom. You'll have to tell me all the details when I see you.

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

I feel so lazy!! You are all so hard at work. Can't wait to see the pies and bathroom:)

momandpop said...

I love it.

This is why you have a blog. So many "the good life" things hap-pen-ing!!!

Ben at 2-3 yrs: "I'm so happy!" You're ALL happy!