2.15.2010

*♥

♥♥♥
♥♥♥


We had a little pink tea party yesterday afternoon - curled our hair, put on pink lipstick and everything. I had thought she'd be a little more into it, but she was a little grumpy all weekend with a bad cold or something. On a normal day she'd love to pretend to be Fancy Nancy and practice her manners. Instead....

here she is stuffing her face with cookie while eyeing the rest of mine:

and here she is drinking her tea straight from the pot:


She also belched and slouched in her chair and hardly said a word.
Anyway, Sarah and I had a lovely time.


♥♥♥

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that made me laugh out loud! I'm sorry that she wasn't into it--it did sound SO Vera--but it does make a really funny story! Jen

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

This is seriously too adorable:)

Em and Jud said...

I am just cracking up with this story. Vera MUST have been feeling a little under the weather, but what a story! How fun to have Sarah there!! And your hair looks fab, Anne - love it!

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

lmao. sweet little vera. and pretty little hair cut mama!

sarah said...

Anne, I don't know if I mentioned it, but when you were cutting apples (heart-shaped), v even put her leg up on the table...but in a very fancy way.

Heather-can't remember my password said...

Looks like you guys had a good time together. I wish I could have celebrated V-day with you. Sarah filled me in the fun times. Miss you. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

That story made me laugh out loud