2.06.2010

*el baño!

We are so excited this project is over!!! Ben did an amazing job and we are so happy to have a clean, pretty, new bathroom. In case you're wondering, it cost about $3,000 for everything - new tub, tile, toilet, sink, walls, fixtures, etc. Thank you Mom and Dad for the loan! and thank you Ben for working so hard :) and thank you Bryan (and Jen!) for helping a lot.

***
***
I love my towels and made sure the paint would match :)

my favorite: the doorknob, a Christmas present from Ben

***

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Incredible! I can't wait to see it in person. LOVE the doorknob. Jen

Anonymous said...

it's boootiful! ben - you did an amazing job. our house next! ;)

Em and Jud said...

GORGEOUS! Simply beautiful. Nice work Ben! Anne - do you mind sharing the paint color? It is fab. Enjoy that new space!

ann.e said...

Em I just commented on your blog.. we must be online at the same time? The paint is Benjamin Moore's Gunmetal. I almost didn't pick it just because of the name, haha :)

momandpop said...

Ben, you did a magnificent job! All that tile work and installations. Beautiful fixtures, and the wall color is smashing!

Salway said...

Beautiful! Isn't it amazing how a remodeled bathroom changes your outlook on life?! I love that doorknob.

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

completely gorgeous!