6.08.2010

*check!

I had a burst of productivity in the last few weeks and am excited to keep checking things off the list of things to get done. Getting to publish it to the blog is like checking it off twice :)

First I FINALLY put photos in our wedding album!!! I felt this huge pressure about it because it's a wedding album and should be perfect and a friend had given us this beautiful book, but I wasn't pleased with hardly any of our pictures [have shed more than a few tears over this]. It's not perfect and some of my spacing is off, but it is done and feels so good!


it keeps rotating my picture the wrong way!
I also finished these placemats that were supposed to be a Christmas gift for my parents. It took me forever to go to the store [JoAnn's is like 20 minutes away - way too far], then it took me forever to cut it all out and piece together the sides. Then I ironed it all [oops, wrong order] and discovered they were all like 2 inches different on all sides. So it took me forever to iron all the seams, and sew them together. I finally set a goal of doing just one a day and miraculously all 10 are now finished!


Next on my list to finish before July:

*two frameable birthday gifts [have to be vague]

*some more gifts involving fabric from this most amazingly wonderful store.

*Vera's baby book - bought the blank album finally!

*figure out how to not get further screwed by my crappy insurance and finally call them.

*something else I can't remember....

3 comments:

sarah said...

I took a sigh of relief just READING this post. Congrats on crossing so many things off the list...given my July birthday, I'll be shopping on the blog to find my favorite projects :) Love you annie.

Erin Dahlgren said...

The book looks beautiful. I have a ton of those projects that have been on the 'forever to do' list and it must feel so good to have them done! Love the new pictures of Vera in the water. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

The placemats look amazing! They REALLY need to update their placemat collection. Out with the old...