6.21.2010

*telas

I discovered The Purl Soho and it's really inspiring and really well-done blog The Purl Bee a short time ago and have become fully obsessed. Oh I wish I had a million dollars to spend - and a million hours to make things. I go back often to browse fabrics and try to justify why I need to buy them. I also need to share some of them with someone, so here you go! The *** below the picture is where I found it. Most (all?) of these are Japanese and I love and want them!!!

[I'll never forget the Spanish word for fabric, tela. On my way into the Spanish AP test I asked my friend how it went and she whispered "tela - it means cloth!" I went in and found 50% of the test was to narrate a story laid out in pictures in front of me of a woman buying some cloth. I must have said tela 100 times. I'm such a cheater. ]

2 comments:

JJ said...

Love that blog! I have even made a few things from their tutorials (the simpler ones!)...

Anonymous said...

those fabric look really pretty! I've only ever made a mini teddy bear for my dog. He doesn't even play with it, xD.