6.07.2010

*fin de semana

...Various moments from the weekend...

At the community pool with Daddy:

In the middle of all the big kids singing at church. I love to just watch her:


A push-up (that's what it's called right?) at the church picnic:


Me in a futile attempt to keep her shirt clean. the neon colors in those popsicles scare me:


This big girl got completely dressed and made her own bed today!


Teaching bunny to color:

playing in the water with her little neighbor friend (8 years old):

a good old-fashioned summer weekend.
now if it would just stay this temperature! no hotter please.

5 comments:

Em and Jud said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! Sending you good (cool) thoughts!

Salway said...

Anne, I love the pics you post. Vera's little personality just shines right through.

jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i'm at work and sooo should not be on your blog, commenting.. but i just had to say how happy this post makes me. all that sunshine and church choir and childhood goodness banishes the cubicle blues :)

sarah said...

I LOVE the braids...they remind me of how beautiful Varah felt when we curled her hair, I can only imagine how special the braids are!