7.13.2010

*


Vera loves to go to my appointments with me and behaves so well.  My midwife let her help hold the doppler and she was so pleased - and so professional, telling me to lay down and straighten my legs and such.  She is sooo excited about her baby sister and loves to talk about her and talk about when when she comes in the Fall and how it's hard to wait but you have to be patient.  She did tell me though the other day that maybe an angel is going to come down from the sky and tell me I'm going to have a baby - next week.  

Anyway, things are going well, except for the fact that I gained TEN lbs. in the last four weeks.  Geez I cannot avoid it.  Or maybe I can and just need to cut down on my portions....  anyway, it really bothers me and I crave the day I can go for a run and start to see the pounds shed away.  Sorry for the complaining, just talking about what's on my mind :)  I'm also getting tired and winded real easy.  My mom always asks if I am on a walk - nope, just got up to get the phone.  It's a little embarrassing.  On the whole I'd say I still feel pretty good and ride my bike as much as I can since it's too hot to walk anywhere in the middle of the day now.   Ok that's all from pregnant lady.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Your fans want more pics of the beautiful pregnant lady!

Em and Jud said...

Yes, the fans do want more photos! :)

Vera is the sweetest!