1.07.2011

*haciendo


Vera spends a lot of time making things - I love it. She especially loves making and sending cards to her friends :) Here's one she made for me - "NON"


Last week she made "fans" for all of us using her her new scissors - she was so proud of herself. She also likes making books for us, with lots of letters and glue, sometimes some tape:


I love seeing her do these kinds of things and try to encourage it! I have great memories of making stuff out of our craft cupboard which was always filled [overflowing] with glitter, glue, construction paper, wooden peg dolls, paint ... I need to find a good way to keep it all organized in this already cluttered and small house...

3 comments:

JJ said...

Let me know when you figure something out. We live in a small space too and the craft supplies always seem a mess!

Jenny said...

I love Vera's creations too:) Still have her drawing of she and Amelia holding hands front and center on our fridge! Also, once again, I must add that I do not think of your house AT ALL as cluttered. I think you do a great job of keeping things simple. I am sure as Edie gets a bit older and Christmas chaos gets sorted out, you'll feel much more back to your simplified ways. You're doing great even though it may not feel like it! Fun visit today, Jen

Em and Jud said...

I was just sent this link yesterday and think it's a great idea for crafting!

http://simplemom.net/art-supplies-box-for-kids/