1.18.2011

*unas fotos

I know I said I was trying to take less pictures... well it's harder said than done. Here's some random ones from the last week or two:::....

I love how when she dresses up she doesn't care if her hair is full of tangles or she has her pjs on underneath. Here she was dressed up as "The Princess.............of the Soul" and her unicorn was dressed as "Mervilla the Zoo".


Helping me look like a princess:


poor Edie gets a little too much love from her sister:


Sorry, I just think she's so cute!!! Especially so in her little tea dress from my friend, Shannon. I love to hold her like this in front of me and have little cooing, smiling baby conversations.

She always has her hands in her mouth:

Yesterday and today were amazingly warmish again. At the park with Tia:


She really wanted to wear her tank top, so I explained layering - which she didn't quite get. Notice though the skinny jeans I once bribed her to wear but she now loves!! All it took was Auntie J embroidering a pink heart by the pocket:

all bundled up for a walk. sporting her new elfish hat from Sam + Mimi's grandma:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ann, why would you want to take less pictures!? Silly, silly girl, I say the more the better. Maybe everyone doesn't want to see them all, but you will be glad you have them one day.

Em and Jud said...

Keep up with the photos, Anne! (and especially with the sharing - love them all!)

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

I agree! Fewer pictures?! What the what?!