3.14.2011

*esquis


My parents and sister were here for a long ski weekend. Friday I met everyone up at Alta for a couple hours so Vera could ski for the first time! She did so well and had a lot of fun. Ben says every time she fell, she'd get up and say, "well let's try again!" Ben had a really really sweet time teaching his little girl to ski.




Here she goes. I love her little backward turn near the end:




I just hiked around in my boots and drank a latte in the lodge with Edie, but I admit that I secretly wished I got to ski too [I wrote about my feelings on skiing the last time I skied in 2008].

in the lodge:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a true home video ;)

Em and Jud said...

Vera looks so adorable on skis, and so proud of herself! Love the new photos of Edie, too. She's growing so muh!

Heather said...

Wow! Vera is good already! She's such a little adventurous one. You and Edie looked cute watching :)