3.19.2011

*vida cotidiana

..::::an assortment of pictures that were on the camera just now::::..

ay, the outfits this girl chooses sometimes:

Edie will finally fall asleep in the stroller [funny because Vera used to only fall asleep in the stroller/sling] and so we went on our first walk to Coffee Garden/the park with liz:

I did a bad bad thing today. I went to the mall to buy some pants since nothing fits still. I was good and bought some really-on-sale pants at jcrew and then walked into anthropologie to just look around - saw these shoes, tried them on and bought them. OOPS! I never ever try shoes on. I really like them and we really can't afford them. I may let my conscience get the best of me and take them back, or not. I took this picture to send to my sister, kind of hard to see:

I love this Montana hoodie we bought when Vera was on the way:

My two most recent favorite things about Edie. 1) her new sputtering/blowing bubbles trick and 2) her adorable, little, chubby, tan tummy:

It's hard to not take pictures of babies after their bath:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know i was going to be in the picture. i'd at least have smiled!

Unknown said...

Awwwww. That last picture is just so adorable.

jessie said...

edie! she is SO CUTE. i canna stand it.

and i love your sandals with your rolled cuffs. so very sartorialist.