3.26.2011

*fotobooth


A few weeks ago I showed Vera photobooth on the laptop. I didn't show her how to get there or how to use the mousepad thing. Yet an hour or so later walked in the room and found her on my computer, having found the application and taking pictures of herself and Bunny. She even knew how to change to different effects! This was her first time ever on a computer - I cannot believe how she figured it out on her own. I'm sure 'grownups' like us say this all the time about kids and technology.

Anyway, here they are. The first few are from that first time. I love love this first one:






4 comments:

Erin Dahlgren said...

So fun. I love Photobooth and it's so amazing how quickly she picked it up:)

Jenny said...

That is hysterical and those pictures are super, super cute!!

Em and Jud said...

WOW!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pixelated-dots one! :)