8.08.2011

*dress-up

Rosie always gets the most fun dress up clothes! Here was an attempt to get a photo of Edie in the adorable baby rice hat Rosie and Jessie found in Hawaii. As you can tell, she thinks it's really fun too:







Vera wearing her super-fun new belly dancing skirt. She was making a "surprise dinner" for me here:

I love this picture:


This one was from Auntie Carol. I rarely let Vera wear dress up clothes out and about, but she really really wanted to wear this to the store the other day so I let her. She feels sooo special in it:

4 comments:

momandpop said...

Jessie found the hat.

Salway said...

Vera is looking so grown up and beautiful!

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

love how they're playing together!

Anonymous said...

Geez. vera is looking like such a little girl. Pretty soon she's going to be 10-12 like olivia, jamesen and katie. makes me a little sad :(