10.14.2011

*unas fotos

Sitting here having some mate during quiet time and thought I'd post some random photos...

***

Matty sent this beautiful shirt for Edie, but it fits Vera perfect right now. I knew if I suggested she wear it, she wouldn't. I've learned to just put something new in her drawer and let her discover it :)


the other day I looked back and was really struck at what a big girl she is!!


wearing an old bonnet from when I was a baby:


checking out that cute baby in the mirror:


she loved the little dog figurines Lola sent:


talking to the baby on the yogurt cup:


someone in my brother's neighborhood has a baby zebra in their yard. I do not know how they got it, but it sure is cute!!



***

1 comment:

momandpop said...

It's hysterical to see Edie's expression as she's looking at the baby on the yogurt cup. Just like her. Discoveries every day.