3.24.2012

*primavera

There is nothing like that heart-swelling happiness that comes with Spring.  The warmer temperatures, the coolish, almost warm breezes, the bulbs coming up, the need to be outside enjoying it all - I will never get over it.  Today I was a little overcome with Spring fever and actually got Vera her first bunny.  More on that little sweetheart later - meanwhile here's some Spring photos I downloaded from the camera today:

We've been up to Red Butte a few times already with Jenny and her little ones. Such a perfect time of year before it gets too hot.  Here we were trying to get a picture of our 5 kids together.  Just before Vera let go of poor Jubilee who nose-dived into the dirt :(


Jenny brought some fun nature coloring sheets and we had a pleasant little picnic on the ground here:



Edie adores baby Jubilee:


***

Both girls love spotting birds out this window - there are a ton of them for some reason - sparrows, robins, quail, finches..  Some little ones must live in Tia's roof and go in and out a little attic vent with bits of grass and things.  I admit I love to watch sometimes too.





"Edie can you wiggle your nose like a Bunny?"


Edie loves Boone and loves to throw his ball for him:



showing me some seeds:


I was trying to get a good picture of their faces here to send to my Grandma.  It is hard to get a good picture of your kids!!




I tried to get her to look at me here by saying, Edie what's on my head?? and she just pointed to her own :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ahhhh, it has been a wonderful Spring hasn't it?! The bird watching has been crazy here too, we all love it! Maybe Vera would like some binoculars in her Easter basket?:) It is amazing how close you can see them with Sammy's! Can't wait to meet that bunny--if ever there were a family meant for a Bunny, it is yours! :)