4.05.2012

*por la mañana




Mornings with little ones is fun - all the snuggles, wrestling on the bed, jumping on the still sleeping parent, hiding under the covers... We've been pretty lucky - until recently Edie would get up around 7:30 and I usually have to wake Vera around 8:00.  This last week, Edie has been waking up at about 6:00 which isn't as fun - especially since I have been so bad about getting to bed early myself!  She's so cute though in the morning - we usually watch some Baby Signing Time together while I have mate and then she putzes around while I empty the dishwasher or straighten up a bit.  By 8:00 we are ready for the rest of the family to be up :)  [I will say Ben is awesome about sometimes getting up with her and letting me sleep some more, then trading off so he can get another hour or so too]

The other morning here she had a little plan: took all the cups to her little kitchen, filled them at the pretend sink, lined them up on the tray and then served Vera and Daddy in their sleep.