4.22.2012

*Seattle: parte dos

For some reason my computer will only download the first half of my pictures from my camera... I'm worried - there are a lot on there!  Here's some I did get:

This was our first night and Vera's first [successful] sleep over.  I can't tell you how enormous her smile was here - she was beaming.  Earlier, George had given her a marshmallow peep and warned her that she wouldn't be able to keep from smiling.  When I commented on her huge smile here she exclaimed, "It's because of the Peep!!!"  She then talked non-stop for the next half hour or so to her cousins, "and guess what? and you know what? ..." It was pretty sweet. Jamesen and Marie were so sweet, generous and patient with her - really wonderful.


At the neighborhood Easter egg hunt:

Edie spent a good while at the egg hunt down here by the water throwing pebbles:

The weather was incredible.  Both days we sat out on the front yard and just hung out or read.  


Tyler is the best big cousin ever:

Edie loved him, "Hi Tie-ta!"



such great girls:

Mexican Train:


No comments: