4.18.2012

*Seattle

I can't find my camera cord to get all the pictures from our trip to Seattle, but I wanted to post something! We had a really amazing time up there this year. The forecast had said it would be rainy and cold, but we were treated with some pretty beautiful weather. We stayed with my brother George and his family except for one *spontaneous* night where we stayed with Julie. Here's a few pictures I got with my phone:

Out in the city with Tamara:


Putting on a show for the cousins.  They kept handing her markers and she would make the funniest face trying to get the cap off:


Tuckered out.  She didn't sleep through night once and usually woke up extremely early.  Like 4:00-5:00 early.  Naps were ok if we were home to take them...


Marie did all her "required reading" with Vera.  Very sweet:


Beautiful Easter Sunday:


Eva's front yard.  It was fun to see how these two have grown into big little girls.  They got along really well!

 
Julie [Eva's and Kate's mom] and I:


No comments: