8.12.2012

*privatizando

Before I share too many details about our move, Vera starting school (!) etc., I am going to make our blog private.  I haven't looked up exactly how to do this, but I know I will need to have a list of email addresses that can view the blog.  Basically you view a private blog while signed onto your google account, it's pretty easy to do and it doesn't have to be a google/gmail address.  Please send me your email address or leave it in the comments here and I can get this going...   thanks!

15 comments:

JJ said...

We what to be included, love hearing about your lives!

mrsjohnson05@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Keep me on the list!

meganbirzell@gmail.com

Megan (Triplett) Birzell

Emily said...

I would love to keep up with you 4! Congrats on Ben's defense, too!

Kayla said...

I would love to be able to read all about your fun new adventures!
Brightsideinnorthcarolina@gmail.com

Salway said...

me too~ jrumps@hotmail.com

Beyondpeasncarrots said...

I would love to keep up with you all

beyondpeasncarrots@gmail.com

Em and Jud said...

Me too!

emilygreif at hotmail dot com

Megan Walla said...

megdsam@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Keep me too please. saleecash@hotmail.com

ssherer said...

Don't forget the Sherers

Melissa Abby said...

melissa.abby@gmail.com

jfoster said...

janafoster05@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog, Anne, and would love to keep reading!

Katie (Pittenger) Adams

kpitten@gmail.com

Maria said...

marialynnschmidt@hotmail.com

Want to stay in the loop and love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy following your family's adventures

colterpence at hotmail dot com