8.04.2012

*un sábado

Before we move, I want to have as many normal, everyday days as we can.  Ben actually drove a trailer over this morning and so the girls and I were alone for the day.  We started the morning out at the farmer's market with Jen and Graham.  It was pleasantly uncrowded and not too hot - pretty nice!  Besides our snacks, I bought corn, peaches and broccolini.

Cute little friends:


***

Later in the afternoon I taught Vera the "stay on the cushions or the crocodile will eat you" game:


She turned it into "we are going on a trip on a boat and need a bunch of snacks and books and all our toys" on the couch game.  I took this picture of her being sweet to Edie - something we are not seeing so much lately :(


I knew we needed to get out again at some point and so we walked/biked to a gelato place on the other side of the park.  I made them eat a token dinner before we left and basically counted the ice cream for our meal.  Vera got lemon poppyseed which she surprisingly loved.  Edie had chocolate peanut butter [she loves choc!] and I got honey lavendar and hazelnut :)


"cheese!"

We stopped at the little playground for a while on our way back:

 

On the final stretch home, we stopped to take pictures near the greenhouse. I just love this building - I think it's been there like........ 100 years?  I don't know, ask Ben :)

I like this picture.

Vera wanted to take a bunch of the flowers - it would be fun to get her a little throw away film camera some time...



I asked Edie to put her arm around her sister and she said no and ran away:

I just love mini daisies:



and that's our Saturday!
***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the greenhouse door with the side of foliage too :) I wish you guys could look into moving to, say, CT... ;) I really really do!

That's a hilarious pic/mini-story of Edie running away from putting her arm around Vera :)