12.12.2012

*Edenita

Just wanted to note some things that she does and says here at about 26 months:

*She and Vera and my dad like to call each other silly names. My favorite is when she says, "you bald eagle!!!"

*we love how she says that something is, "amaazing!"

*"Gleat job Vera!", "I do gleat job. I help daddy wif flashlight. gleat job!"

*'y's are pronounced 'l' - "lummy, lucky, lum!, lup!, I lose this?" (use)

*"that's superfunny! that's supersilly!"

*she loooves food and makes lots of yummy noises when she eats and exclaims that it's de-licious or lummy!

*she loves to point out things that Vera likes, especially if Vera is away at school. Like the disney fairies, "Vera love dem!"

*she is always drawing me pictures and folding and taping them up. "surprise for you!"(or for Fifi or Jubilee or "my friend!"

*she still will throw herself on the floor in protest. no screaming or kicking, she just lays there :)  I have several pictures, I will post soon...


1 comment:

Jenny said...

she is one precious, funny little girl- love hearing the things she's doing/saying!