12.08.2012

*noticias grandes!!

I thought I would post here first to our faithful blog followers that Ben has accepted an offer for a tenure track position!!!  Starting in January, he will be assistant professor at a small college just outside of BOSTON, MASSACHUSSETTS!!  I am so proud of Ben - the provost had such wonderful things to say about him in his email with the attached offer.  They actually didn't even entertain any other candidates as they knew about Ben through some connections and thought from the start that he was a great fit. 

I had mentally prepared to be here in Carson for a whole year, and here we are leaving in a few weeks! It is crazy and exciting - I am so excited for him to get teaching and for us to experience living in one of the most interesting cities in the country.  Praising God for his answer to prayer!

We actually went out last weekend for an interview and really liked the campus, community, etc.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't believe it!! Yet, I can! I feel like you guys walked through his education and even the challenging time following graduation with so much grace. So thrilled for you all and can't wait to follow this next season of your life! Jen

Melissa Abby said...

So excited for you guys and for the answer to prayer! I think you will love living back there, there is so much to do in New England...everything is so close! Can't wait to visit :)