9.16.2013

*dulce Vera

This was several weeks ago, but something I wanted to remember. I had taken both girls along to watch my new little charge, and Edie for some unexplainable reason had 3 massive fits throughout the day. Incoherent, delirious - NOTHIng I could do but wait [if you think you have advice for me, it probably would not have worked, but thanks ;)]. Vera was such a trooper and so helpful. She even went in to order the ice cream for herself and Stella while I waited outside with screaming Edie. Another fit occurred as we walked to the train station and then waited for about 45 minutes for her to calm down - Vera just played at the playground and was so patient. Later, at home, she disappeared for a while and then brought me this sweet, creative card because she knew I'd had a hard day. She is really such a caring, thoughtful and creative little girl and things like this just make my heart swell





On another note, Edie is doing really well and we haven't seen one of these tantrums since that awful day. I think it all had to do with our long vacation and the inconsistency and accumulated lack of sleep. Thankfully we are getting into a nice routine with good food and good rest. She is even currently in the easiest nap stage of her entire life!! Such a treat and a blessing for me :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

AHHH, SO sweet of V. My goodness.