9.10.2013

*nueva casa

You probably know we were finally able to buy a house and move out of the dorm?  We've been here about two weeks now and are finally starting to have some normalcy... not a lot as there is still a lot of boxes and couches in odd spots and walls to be painted etc., but a little. This morning was one of the first that I didn't have to rush off somewhere or get something done quick before some deadline [birthday party, visiting family, school starting...] and so I cleaned and organized and emptied a couple boxes while Edie watched cartoons and then played. So lovely.

Tonight Ben was at a lecture at Harvard [not a common occurrence, but pretty cool, right??] and so we girls made dinner here and just had a *regular* school night. I loved it.

Edie was so cute helping me with dinner, singing little helping songs and sneaking pinches of salt and soy sauce. This is her silly face for the picture:


Dinner at our new [craigslist] table!  In our newly-painted dining room which I love. I still can't believe I get to live in such a pretty house.


First "dance show" in our new house.  Ah girls - what will life be like if we have a boy??


Anyway, I just wanted to post some daily life...  
In the busyness of the last few weeks it is something I crave!

3 comments:

Megan Walla said...

I love seeing these bits and pieces of your new home! It seems so spacious and very grown up as I think you have said.

I think it's funny that you mention what dance parties with a boy would be like cause just today zi was in Eden's pink tutu putting on some performance that she had coordinated for him. I can only imagine what it would be like if there were two girls managing him. (:

Salway said...

Columns in your entryway=beautiful house in my book. Congratulations on the new abode!

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

yay yay! more house pics. Congrats!!