1.15.2008

*a good morning

I like me and Vera's [Vera and my?] morning ritual . She's always so happy and jolly - and it's just the two of us while Ben sleeps in a little more. I remember when she was tiny and I couldn't even put her down for a second without her crying. Eventually I was able to put her in her little chair while I made coffee and peanut butter toast for myself. Now we get up and she plays for a bit on her blanket while I get things ready in the kitchen. She lets me know when she's tired of being on the floor and either joins me at the table, we head downstairs to check email or she plays in her little jumper. She thought having her picture taken was especially fun this morning...



2 comments:

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

These are the CUTEST photos! She truly looks like she is having a blast. I also think you are becoming quite the photographer. When are you going to start your baby photo and card business? Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

I agree, mornings are the best! Love her little smile and love getting to watch her grow and change--hopefully I will one day get to say, "Vera I knew you when you were still in your mama's tummy! You mama and I used to walk together around the park with babies in our tummies and laugh about how much bigger my tummy was than hers:) Then we walked around the park with you and Sam and Amelia in strollers and slings and such and you all loved it and so did we."
Maybe one day I'll get to tell her. See you soon friends, Jen