1.29.2008

* i love almonds - and ice cream

The past few nights I've been having vanilla ice cream (in a perfect world it would be haagen dazs) loaded with toasted almonds and just a touch of chocolate sauce. Around 5pm I start thinking about it, wishing we could just get dinner over with so I can have my dessert. Last night, Ben was saying grace and I had to ask him to start over. Instead of thanking the Lord for a wonderful day, I was thinking about how much I love almonds and ice cream and was planning how I could post a picture of it on the blog with the title "love" - is this a little ridiculous??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not ridiculous if you know little miss Anne Cater.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm... looks ridiculously good to me:)

sarah said...

cheesecake, cheesecake, cheesecake, cheesecake, cheesecake...

Anonymous said...

great picture!