1.31.2008

*los cater(s)

When we got married and became "the [Montana] Caters," I thought it would be clever to have that as our email address, but in Spanish. A little Spanish lesson: if you want to say "the Smiths" or "the Garcias" you say "los Smith" or "los Garcia" - there's no 's' on the end. ¿Entiendes? At the time I thought, well won't all our English speaking friends get mixed up and always spell it wrong? So I did "los caterS." Then I applied for a Master's degree in Spanish and had a grammatically wrong email address - a little embarrassing. I should have just gone with "los cater." Anyway, I know it's not a big deal [at all], but I've always wanted to send out a mass email explaining myself. So that said, the blog is now los cater(s). Like I said in an earlier post, it's fun to get to use the parenthesis add-on :)

[Also, I'm not sure if I like the new header. I kept trying to make it smaller and smaller - but no matter what, it still won't fit in the border! Also maybe there's a little too much pink? Oh well, I've already wasted one of Vera's micro-naps trying to figure it out.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I've decided to stay with "Figs," because the other blog would take too much work. But I'm back to obsessing about my header. Gah.