6.15.2008

*i'm your daddy!

That's what Ben has told Vera since she was a wee little one in-utero. When he and I were just getting to know one another, I could tell that one day he'd be an amazing dad. It's really one of the best things ever to watch him with little V - to see how much he loves her and how much he cares - it makes my heart swell. She's starting to say Dada and mean it :: it's so amazing and wonderful to hear her call out for him and to see the little smile creep onto her face when he comes in. Happy Father's Day Ben!!!!! I love you and so does your little girl.

It was hard to choose, but here's some of my favorite pictures of daddy/daughter:



[this one was when we got home from CA - she was just 3 months old - old enough to be excited to see daddy!]

2 comments:

Familia Gonzalez said...

I love her smile in the picture where Ben is sleeping or pretending to. She is so adorable!! -Britt

Anonymous said...

Aww! What a wonderful pater familias! You're a brilliant, tender, adoring father (not to mention brother and brother-in-law...) and we love you Ben, so so much!