12.03.2008

*16 months 4 days

I can't wait untill I can officially just say she's "a year and a half." I always thought it was kind of silly how parents were always telling you their child was 17 months or 14 months etc., but now I know how quickly they change and how you want to express that. I did hear a woman talking about her 46 month old a few weeks ago - that's a little ridiculous.

ANYway, at 16 months Vera::
*finally, clearly calls me Mama!! It's a pretty sweet thing to hear.
*started climbing onto the kitchen chairs and the couch. She does it over and over and over and is tiring me out.
*is liking her bottle a little too much. oops, why did I start giving her bottles of milk at a year?? bad idea.
*loves blueberries, yogurt, ice cream, green beans, noodles, mexican food [from a restaurant, doesn't count if I make it], pinenuts and any snack that someone else has.
*loves to pour water from cup to cup.
*"smiles" when you tell her to:



2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

that is TOO funny...

p.s. i love the taco bib :)

sarah said...

That is my very favorite varah face!!! It makes me laugh out loud, if you have any extras, send me one for the fridge.