6.11.2009

*randoms

Some random pictures from happy parts of our day. It was a rough one... though it started out well and happy, everything fell apart when naptime failed. I just came home from work to find a note from Ben: "It was a bad night, I'll explain in the morning." I hope this phase is over soon :( Please continue to remind me that everything is a phase. Because though I admit it afterward, I can't help but be afraid this is the way things are. Oh the things you didn't expect about raising a child... ANYway, the happy moments:


like momma like daughter: breakfast - peanut butter straight from the jar:

little climber. you should see how proud + pleased she is that she can get forks + pooses (spoons) out of the drawer all by herself:

This newly hand-me-downed bow stayed in her hair for a record 15 minutes:

...another not-captured moment was seeing how happy she was to see her friend Jack and his mommy at story time this morning :)

5 comments:

momandpop said...

Absolutely. There are many phases. And they all become precious over time. Hang in there.

Emily said...

so...how bad was the night? i keep checking here for an update!

heather said...

I wonder if you tell Verah to smile like this or if it just comes out at extra, really happy times. i feel like any day now she'll be swooshing her hands together in excitement while making that face :)

ann.e said...

Heather she has done the P excited-hands thing! I loove it.

Heather said...

yesssss...that makes me happy.