6.29.2009

*vera pizza


We recently heard about an excellent pizza restaurant and tried it tonight. They serve "Vera (true!) Pizza Napoletana" [not the name of the restaurant] which from what I understand is an official classification - like what you see with Chianti and such. I got a plain margherita pizza which was pre-tty amazing. They happen to have an in-house gelateria which wasn't too bad either :)

She did eat one whole piece, but with the rest she would suck the sauce off, spit the cheese out and then ask for more.


I love this face!

In case you wonder these things, I had hazelnut, Ben got tiramisu and Vera got "red."

4 comments:

momandpop said...

I love that face, too! What a tiger! It's al-ways good to go out to eat!

Lucky day: a double-entry!

Anonymous said...

mmm. nocciola - my forever favorite!

Em and Jud said...

Yummy!

I love Vera's dress - so cute and summery!

Mackenzie said...

i love tiramisu gelato! looks like a super fun family night :)