8.03.2009

*cheese and cookies

[comte, delice de bourgoune (sp) and testun al foglie de noce]

I've been craving cheese, baguette and wine for dinner for a while now and we finally did it last night. I get a nice little discount where I work so I got some extra-special yummy cheeses, which of course called for my favorite extra-special plate from Granada and a dozen or so photos. I love cheese! After finishing up at home and putting Vera to bed, I walked down and enjoyed another lovely triple-cream and glass of wine with my neighbor :)


Our dinner was nice and uninterrupted because Vera just got a new fun gift in the mail from Auntie Carol - the Melissa and Doug cookie baking set!! Such an awesome and adorable toy - already occupying some big chunks of her time. While Ben and I snacked on our dinner, she lined up her animals for fresh-baked cookies:


1 comment:

momandpop said...

She'll be just like you, Anne, baking cookies and making the kitchen a special place always. That picture of her carrying the tray of cookies -- in the hall? --looks so like some pictures of Ben at the same age. Especially with the flared nostrils, something about that.