8.11.2010

*el cumpleaños

...July 29 - at the lake...
good morning vera! how old are you today?

the cake ordered months ago: chocolate with pink sprinkles. also a tinkerbell candle and rainbow confetti made by olivia. the birthday girl was beyond pleased.


helping make the cupcakes for the non-chocolate lovers:
these are more my style :)
the balloons kept these three entertained for hours:

the little party - my mom, dad, liz, olivia, ivor, eliot, ben and I. my niece and nephews were really sweet and had a lot of fun helping to decorate and make it special. olivia even made vera some adorable paper dolls that morning :)
she also made bows for the 3 dogs:
I cannot describe the intensity of emotion here as vera opened these princess wands [that ben got at the grocery store 15 minutes before]. you need help opening it vera? nope, I got it! definitely one of the highlights of the day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Every princess needs a wand!

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

what a fun birthday!

Em and Jud said...

Love it! What a wonderful celebration!