8.29.2010

*when she's good...

she's very very good, and when she's bad she's horrid!

I've used this old saying to describe Vera since she was practically born. When she's bad she's a feisty, stubborn, screaming, stomping mess. When she's good, she's spunky and funny and adorable and sweet and full of personality. Yesterday afternoon/evening we experienced the former - probably half my fault not feeding her enough and not putting her to bed early enough. But today -oh my- she was an angel! This afternoon she was jumping to help me in any way she could, saying "I will!" every time I asked her to do something, being snuggly and cute and fun almost all day, and then running to get her jammies on and have her teeth brushed, not stalling a second during bedtime [after sweetly praying for Amelia to feel better and for help for us all to "love to each other"]. Days like this are so needed sometimes! I wanted to eat her up. Lord, your patience for the other days!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awww, such sweet pictures. You are so good about getting pics of you and Vera together. She is a feisty one, and we love her so! She can add Sammy to her prayers, AHHHH! I have a feeling this is going to be one of our never ending, pass it back and forth sickness episodes:( Love you girls, Jen