8.24.2010

*la artista


Vera loves helping me make birthday and thank you cards - she colors in my drawing or draws one of her own and loves to put on the stamp and close and decorate the envelope. A fun little project we've done together for a long time now. I was really impressed today with her coloring job which wasn't monochrome pink and which was pretty well in the lines! She also drew a car for the first time - I think the shape turned out looking like a car so she added wheels, but anyways she was pleased with it. I love to see her skills developing in this area - I think with all her artistic uncles and aunts on both sides she has a good chance of being a little artist herself.


3 comments:

JJ said...

And artistic mom!

Mike said...

So good!! (And yes, Anne, Vera's little artist's hands and heart come especially from you, too.)

Jenny said...

She is totally a little artist..at least compared to her friends Amelia and Sam who have yet to draw anything resembling anything:)