11.05.2010

*la estrella


Vera was star of the week at preschool and got to present a little poster about herself. She did even better than I thought she would, explaining what she was doing in every picture and not being shy at all! I chose pictures with all her grandparents and us doing things she loves: cooking, laughing + being silly, playing doctor, doing puzzles, dancing, coloring + drawing, loving. Also represented were Bunny, Cinderella, Tinkerbell and Hello Kitty.
Her preschool is creative/performance arts based and she really loves it. I already see her so different than how I was - a confident little leader.


"my name is Vera and I have a Strawberry Shortcake shirt"

2 comments:

Heather said...

Dang, Varah. So smart and confident. I see a little class pres in the the future.

Jenny said...

She did SO great!:) She was so professional and acted like she gave presentations every day...I just loved it!