11.02.2010

*la leche

I've been pumping and giving Eden bottles since last Wednesday and it's been such a relief physically. I'm feeling less emotionally crazy about it too - probably having to do with my blood levels being back to normal, getting a little more sleep and realizing I needed more food/water with antibiotics/ibuprofen so I don't feel nauseated all morning. Also, I am so thankful for all my friends who've given me advice and been so encouraging. Seriously, this whole thing is hard and you need support and help. So when it's your turn, please call me!

Anyway, it probably will be a bit of a challenge to get her back nursing full time, but we can handle it :) And big sister looooves to give a bottle.


2 comments:

JJ said...

It's nice too for Vera and Ben to be able to share in this aspect of care for Eden!

Beyondpeasncarrots said...

I did the same thing - pumped and breast fed.... and at the end of the day as long as you and she are healthy that is all that counts.. sounds like you are doing a great job! and yes - it is the hardest thing i have ever done.. if we can do this, we can do anything....it