11.06.2011

*varios

Some random photos from lately::

We've had such a nice string of seasons this year!  Summer was pretty mild and pleasant and we had a nice long Fall.  It snowed the other morning, but now it's sunny and crisp outside - perfect Fall weather.  When it was still quite warm, Vera and Edie had fun in the sandbox - so cute seeing them playing together :)



a cute one from the day before halloween:


Edie got a bike helmet for her birthday!  I had taken her once in a while to the park in the trailer sans helmet [it's super close and I stick to the sidewalk], but the other day we ventured all the way to the library!  I thought it might not work as obviously she is going to notice and dislike that huge thing on her head. I put it on quickly and gave her a little piece of cheese to hold in each hand: just enough distraction and the trip was a success.
  

Trying to capture her cute expressions while watching Baby Signing Time:


Posing with Edie in her new chinese pajamas.  I had put rags in Vera's hair the night before - it worked and she looked so cute!


I my baby:


more sandbox:


No comments: